De Havilland DH4 Bomber Plane "5 Squadron Royal Naval Air Service" (1918) "Oxford Aviation" Series 1/72 Diecast Model Airplane by Oxford Diecast
Regular price $40.05
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast airplane model of De Havilland DH4 Bomber Plane "5 Squadron Royal Naval Air Service" (1918) "Oxford Aviation" Series die cast model by Oxford Diecast.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes with a display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-5, W-7, H-1.5 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Airco DH.4 was a British two-seater biplane of World War I. It was designed by Geoffrey de Havilland for the Aircraft Manufacturing Company (Airco), and was one of the most important British aircraft of the war. The DH.4 entered service with the Royal Flying Corps (RFC) in 1917, and was quickly adopted as a frontline reconnaissance and light bomber aircraft. It was later used by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and other air forces around the world.
- No. 5 Squadron RNAS was a Royal Naval Air Service squadron that flew the DH.4 during World War I. The squadron was formed in 1913 and was initially based at Eastchurch, Kent. In 1917, the squadron was deployed to France and flew the DH.4 in reconnaissance and bombing missions over the Western Front.
- The DH4 was also used in a number of other conflicts, including the Russian Civil War, where it was used by the British Royal Air Force to support the White Army. It was also used by other countries, including the United States, France, and Australia.
- The 1:72 scale model of the DH4 No5 Squadron RNAS 1918 is a stunning replica of this legendary aircraft. It features authentic markings, colors, and details that capture the spirit and history of this remarkable aircraft and its courageous pilots. Whether you are a history buff, an aviation enthusiast, or simply appreciate the beauty of classic aircraft, the DH4 is a must-have addition to your collection.
- With its rich history and iconic design, the DH.4 is a true classic of aviation history. The 1:72 scale model of the DH4 No5 Squadron RNAS 1918 is a perfect way to celebrate this remarkable aircraft and its brave pilots. Add it to your collection today and experience the thrill of owning a piece of aviation history.