1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee Top Banana Yellow with Black Stripes "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
Regular price $102.99
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee Top Banana Yellow with Black Stripes "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.375, H-3 inches.
- Some cars are so rare and powerful that they make you stop and stare. A 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee in FY1 Top Banana is one of those cars. It has an unusual bright yellow body that catches your eye, but that's not all. The 71' Charger got a totally new body style, with a semi-fastback roof, ventless side windows, concealed windshield wipers, hidden headlight grille and a split front-bumper design. It also has a sleek fuselage shape, V6X black sport stripes, Super Bee decals, a massive N96 Air Grabber hood, and a roar that makes your heart race. This car was born to be fast and furious, with it's 385 horsepower, elusive 440 Six Pack engine and 4-speed manual transmission. Which is a very rare combination to find considering Dodge only built 5,054 Super Bees in 1971. Auto World has replicated this car in factory-matched FY1 Top Banana paint, with every detail meticulously and carefully replicated. From the black bucket seat interior to the W21 Rallye wheels, this car is a legend and a dream come true for any muscle car fan.